Tata Sponge Standalone June 2019 Net Sales at Rs 704.59 crore, up 170.02% Y-o-Y
Sebi seeks public comments on report on proxy advisers
Shalby Standalone June 2019 Net Sales at Rs 131.77 crore, up 13.62% Y-o-Y
Tax Rise For High Earners May Trigger Fund Flight, Says Ex-RBI Governor
Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman, in her budget this month, raised taxes on people earning more than Rs 1 crore a year to at least 42.7 per cent.
AltBalaji and Zee5 announce content alliance, to co-create over 60 originals
Rajya Sabha passes IBC amendment, restoring primacy of lenders in insolvency cases
Flipkart-owned PhonePe receives Rs 698-cr infusion from parent co
Shriram City Union Q1 profit rises 10% to Rs 260 crore
Sebi may clamp down on broker fees for PMS, AIFs
The trail model is in the interest of all stakeholders (asset manager, distributors etc.)
Vodafone Idea to close m-pesa biz, writes off Rs 210 cr for payments bank closure
Coffee Day Enterprises plunges 20% as founder VG Siddhartha goes missing
VG Siddhartha was recently in the news after he sold about 20 per cent of his stake in tech company Mindtree to engineering firm Larsen & Toubro Ltd.
Microsoft Acquires Data Privacy, Governance Service BlueTalon
BlueTalon works with leading Fortune 100 companies to eliminate data security blind spots, and gain visibility and control of data.
ED probing 5 dummy companies for Mallya links
ED raided Ultimate Branding Worldwide, run by Mallyas former executive assistant V Shashikant.
PNB housing raises $100 million in its first ECB this fiscal year
Official data suggest that India needs to build 11 million homes in affordable housing segment.
- Gokaldas Export Standalone June 2019 Net Sales at Rs 341.26 crore, up 19.78% Y-o-Y
- V2 Retail Standalone June 2019 Net Sales at Rs 202.35 crore, up 7.77% Y-o-Y
- Dalmia Sugar Standalone June 2019 Net Sales at Rs 589.51 crore, down 9.76% Y-o-Y
- Granules India Q1: Consol Net Profit At Rs 83.24 Cr vs Rs 51.79 Cr, Up 60% YoY Revenue At Rs 595 Cr vs Rs 450 Cr, Up 32.22% YoY Consol EBITDA At Rs 118.6 Cr vs Rs 72.6% YoY
- Aegis Logistics Standalone June 2019 Net Sales at Rs 213.03 crore, up 56.72% Y-o-Y
- Bank of India Consolidated June 2019 Net Interest Income (NII) at Rs 3,520.59 crore, up 3.92% Y-o-Y
- Bank of India Standalone June 2019 Net Interest Income (NII) at Rs 3,485.42 crore, up 3.91% Y-o-Y
Over 6.8 lakh companies mostly in Delhi, Maharashtra have ‘shut down’ in FY19
The two states along with Tamil Nadu and West Bengal account for more than half of the registered companies
Real estate attracts $34 billion PE investment since 2014: Report
25 million more affordable homes will be required by 2030 because of rapid urbanisation.
Tech Mahindra Reports Profit Of Rs 959 Crore In June Quarter
Its revenue from operations declined 2.69 per cent on a quarter-on-quarter basis to Rs 8,653 crore.
Axis Bank Profit Nearly Doubles To Rs 1,370 Crore In June Quarter
Axis Bank’s net NPA stood at 2.04 per cent compared with 2.06 per cent in the previous quarter, the Mumbai-based private lender said.
Hero MotoCorp Profit Rises 38% To Rs 1,257 Crore In June Quarter
Hero MotoCorp’s revenue declined 8.84 per cent to Rs 8,030 crore as its sales fell by 12.51 per cent to 18,42,920 units.
- Gujarat Gas Standalone June 2019 Net Sales at Rs 2,614.61 crore, up 48.13% Y-o-Y
- Sebi grants ‘qualifying central counterparty’ status to MCX Clearing Corporation
Budweiser Beer Maker AB InBev Banned For 3 Years In Delhi. Here Is Why
AB InBev said in a statement it denied the Delhi government’s allegations and would appeal against the order.
Cafe Coffee Day Founder VG Siddhartha Goes Missing, Investors Spooked
Coffee Day’s stock hit an all-time low on Tuesday. Shares closed at Rs 153.4, after hitting their lower circuit for the trading day.
Air India Express posts Rs 169 cr profit in 2018-19