PMO Asks Finance Ministry For Relook At Sovereign Bond Plan: Report
Dish TV deal with Bharti Airtel, others hits roadblock over valuation.
Board Meetings Today: JSW Steel, Vodafone Idea, PNB, ABB and KPIT Tech
It makes sense to have a look at the corporate agendas for the days as announced to the stock exchanges.
Indiabulls Housing Finanace recommends Gagan Banga as CEO for merged entity.
Australian watchdog calls for controls on Facebook, Google
Australian Treasurer Josh Frydenberg welcomed the report from the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission, although it was unclear which of the recommendations the government .
SC Garg’s Exit Linked To Sovereign Bond Plan? PMO “Unhappy”, Says Report
Subhash Chandra Garg is the first Finance Secretary to apply for a voluntary retirement from service in 19 years.
Bajaj Finance plans to raise $1.2 billion
Fundraising likely in 2nd half of this fiscal; shares may be sold to institutional investors.
- Indiabulls Hsg Fin’s board to consider raising fund via bond issue on August 6
- IFB Industries Standalone June 2019 Net Sales at Rs 674.66 crore, up 13.91% Y-o-Y.
- Airtel Africa’s Q1 revenue at $795.9 m Vs $781 m; EBITDA at $347.6 m Vs $344 m; EBITDA Margin at 43.7% Vs 44%; Net profit At $132.2 m Vs $83 m (QoQ)
- South Ind Bk Standalone June 2019 Net Interest Income (NII) at Rs 535.66 crore, up 8.38% Y-o-Y.
- Indiabulls Housing Finanace recommends Gagan Banga as CEO for merged entity
- TML-D Standalone June 2019 Net Sales at Rs 13,351.91 crore, down 20.54% Y-o-Y.
- Swastika Invest Standalone June 2019 Net Sales at Rs 6.95 crore, down 11.11% Y-o-Y.
- Ador Welding Standalone June 2019 Net Sales at Rs 129.60 crore, up 26.28% Y-o-Y.
- Rishabh Digha Standalone June 2019 Net Sales at Rs 0.80 crore, down 11.9% Y-o-Y.
- Som Distillerie Standalone June 2019 Net Sales at Rs 138.21 crore, up 19.46% Y-o-Y.
- CAIT demands action against M S Dhoni for endorsing realtor Amrapali.
Bajaj Auto Reports Profit Of Rs 1,012 Crore In June Quarter
Bajaj Auto Consolidated June 2019 Net Sales at Rs 7,755.82 crore, up 4.54% Y-o-Y.
Shares in Bajaj Auto jumped as much as 5.28 per cent after the earnings announcement by the company.
Snapdeal adds over 60k new vendor partners in 2 years
More than 80 percent of the company’s customers are from non-metro cities.
HEG CEO Ravi Jhunjhunwala on top of FY19 remuneration rankings, corporate watchdogs raise alarm.
Maruti Suzuki Net Profit Declines 27% In June Quarter On Weak Demand
Maruti Suzuki’s operating earnings before interest and taxes (EBIT) slumped 57.1 per cent to Rs 1,129.20 crore.
Tulsi Gabbard sues Google for $50 million for stifling her 2020 US prez campaign
The Iraq war veteran has become the first-ever Hindu to be running for the presidency in the US.
SoftBank Groups $108 billion Vision Fund 2 draws in Microsoft, Apple
Vedanta Reports Profit Of Rs 1,351 Crore, Misses Estimates
The company has seen a muted year in terms of commodity prices, with the benchmark three-month copper on the London Metal Exchange rising only 0.2 per cent, and zinc falling 1.8 per centthis year.
Bajaj Holdings Consolidated June 2019 Net Sales at Rs 78.63 crore, down 24.91% Y-o-Y
Vodafone Idea Reports Loss Of Rs 4,874 Crore In June Quarter
Vodafone Idea’s revenue from operations jumped 91 per cent to Rs 11,269.9 crore from Rs 5,889.2 crore in the year ago period.
VST Standalone June 2019 Net Sales at Rs 304.68 crore, up 25.3% Y-o-Y
Vodafone Idea Standalone June 2019 Net Sales at Rs 11,208.50 crore, up 92.36% Y-o-Y
ED attaches Rs 67 crore worth of assets in Manesar land scam case
Discussed Voluntary Retirement With PM’s Office On July 18: S C Garg
Asked whether his VRS proposal is accepted by the government, he replied that there is a due process and the proposal is under consideration as it takes time.
Sebi fixes minimum staggered delivery period of 5 days for commodity futures
Polycab Standalone June 2019 Net Sales at Rs 1,921.47 crore, up 14.52% Y-o-Y
DIC India Standalone June 2019 Net Sales at Rs 203.62 crore, down 1.07% Y-o-Y
Manpasand Beverages receives letter of caution from Sebi