Nissan To Cut Over 10,000 Jobs Worldwide, Says Report
The cuts come after Nissan announced in May it would trim 4,800 jobs from its global workforce of around 139,000.
- Lok Sabha passes motor vehicles (amendment) bill 2019
- JK Paper Consolidated June 2019 Net Sales at Rs 713.06 crore, down 10.31% Y-o-Y
- Larsen Standalone June 2019 Net Sales at Rs 16,498.89 crore, up 8.73% Y-o-Y
Asian Paints Reports Profit Of Rs 655 Crore In June Quarter
Asian Paints said its total income grew 16.68 per cent to Rs 5,204.19 crore in the quarter ended June 30.
JP Morgan, Banks Helped Amrapali Group Divert Funds: Supreme Court
The court on Tuesday ordered the federal anti-money laundering agency to investigate Amrapali, based in Noida, for diverting funds overseas with the help of JPMorgan and others.
- Amrapali diverted homebuyers money to Dhoni, wife’s firms, says Supreme Court
- HDFC Life earnings: HDFC Life Insurance’s net premium income rose 28.99 per cent on year to Rs 6,451.16 crore for the three-month period ended June 30, according to its regulatory filing.
- Tata Motors shares fall 4% after Fitch downgrades long term issuer rating
Karur Vysya Bank Q1 profit jumps by 59% to Rs 73 crore.
Total income during the June quarter of 2019-20 rose to Rs 1,762.37 crore.
Jubilant Foodworks Q1 net profit at Rs 71.5 crore.
The company’s same store sales growth for the quarter stood at 4.1 percent
- Tube Investment Standalone June 2019 Net Sales at Rs 1,252.35 crore, down 8.02% Y-o-Y
- Monsanto India Standalone June 2019 Net Sales at Rs 286.84 crore, up 10.05% Y-o-Y
- Canara Bank Consolidated June 2019 Net Interest Income (NII) at Rs 3,553.75 crore, down 15.59% Y-o-Y
- Coromandel Int Standalone June 2019 Net Sales at Rs 2,132.38 crore, down 15.31% Y-o-Y
- V-Guard Ind Standalone June 2019 Net Sales at Rs 699.39 crore, up 10.16% Y-o-Y
Government To Plan $10 Billion Global Bond Sale In October: Report
Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman announced the offshore bond sale plan in the annual budget, amid shrinking options to raise funds to boost spending on infrastructure.
Startups Get Rs 1,700-Crore Investment From Alternative Investment Funds
The Commerce Minister said in the Lok Sabha that with a corpus of Rs 10,000 crore, the FFS will meet the funding needs of startups.
Deutsche Bank suffers $3.5 billion loss on road to reinvention
Deutsche Bank had this month flagged it would lose around 2.8 billion euros in the quarter when it announced a restructuring plan that will see 18,000 jobs go and cost 7.4 billion euros overall.
Facebook To Pay Record $5 Billion Fine Over Privacy Violations.
Facebook Inc will pay a record-breaking $5 billion fine to resolve a government probe into its privacy practices and the social media giant will restructure its approach to privacy
- Sebi imposes Rs 25 lakh fine on Upturn Securities, director of Sandplast
- I-T dept to use data analysis, risk profiling to increase tax mop up: Revenue Secy
SIS Q1 net profit jumps 90% to Rs 75 cr
Amid Feud, IndiGo To Have New Policy On Related Party Deals: Report
A decision has also been taken to expand the strength of IndiGo’s board to up to ten members, including four independent directors
ICICI Prudential Q1 profit flat at Rs 285 crore YoY
Bharti Infratel Q1 net profit up 39% to Rs 887 cr
InvIT AUM may grow 5-fold in 2 years: Crisil