Reliance Jio Becomes India’s No. 2 Telecom Company, Bharti Airtel Third
Jio has disrupted the telecom industry in the country since it was launched in 2016, offering cheap bundles and prompting shutdowns
- Titan Securities Standalone June 2019 Net Sales at Rs 0.29 crore, down 24.09% Y-o-Y
- Pioneer Distill Standalone June 2019 Net Sales at Rs 43.16 crore, up 37.85% Y-o-Y
- Moody’s says Bharti Airtel may raise $3.5 billion from stake sale in Infratel-Indus entity
Oyo Founder Ritesh Agarwal To Buyback Stake Worth $2 Billion
As part of these transactions, current investors Lightspeed Venture Partners and Sequoia India are selling portions of their holdings in Oyo
RBL Reports 41% Jump In Profit To Rs 267 Crore In June Quarter
RBL Bank earnings, RBL Bank share price: RBL Bank said its net interest margin (NIM) improved to 4.31% in the quarter ended June 30, from 4.04% a year ago.
- OYO founder Ritesh Agarwal to buy back shares from early investors for $2 bn
- Dabur India Q1 up 10% to Rs 364 crore driven by growth in rural sales
IndiGo Owner Interglobe Aviation Posts Rs 1,200 Crore Quarterly Profit
IndiGo, now the largest airline in the country by market share, reported a 12.8 per cent rise in its yield during the quarter.
Dhanuka Agritech Q1 profit falls slightly to Rs 20.72 cr
Banks’ Loans Rise 12% In Fortnight To July 5: RBI
Bank deposits rose Rs 1.82 lakh crore to 126.75 lakh crore in the two weeks ended July 5
Reliance Industries Reports Net Profit Of Rs 10,104 Crore In June Quarter
Reliance Industries earnings, Reliance Industries share price: Reliance Industries results: RIL shares finished 1.01 per cent lower at Rs 1,249 apiece on the BSE ahead of the earnings.
Reliance Jio Net Profit At Rs 891 Crore In June Quarter
The revenue of the telecom operator came in at Rs. 11,679 crore in the June quarter.
- Brookfield, investors to invest Rs 25,215 crore, buy 49% in Jio tower unit
- LT Technology Standalone June 2019 Net Sales at Rs 1,245.70 crore, up 15.98% Y-o-Y
- LT Finance Standalone June 2019 Net Sales at Rs 16.56 crore, down 48.86% Y-o-Y
- Interglobe Avi Standalone June 2019 Net Sales at Rs 9,420.06 crore, up 44.66% Y-o-Y
- ICICI Lombard Standalone June 2019 Net Sales at Rs 501.21 crore, up 8.19% Y-o-Y
- Indbank Merchan Standalone June 2019 Net Sales at Rs 2.63 crore, up 5.51% Y-o-Y
- Hind Zinc Standalone June 2019 Net Sales at Rs 4,987.00 crore, down 6.08% Y-o-Y
- Amal Standalone June 2019 Net Sales at Rs 9.56 crore, up 3.31% Y-o-Y
- Mahindra CIE Standalone June 2019 Net Sales at Rs 540.91 crore, down 16.78% Y-o-Y
Government Seeks To Tap Foreign Lenders For Loans To Small Firms: Report
Last month, a study by a RBI panel said the overall deficit in credit for the MSME sector is estimated at about Rs 20 lakh crore to 25 lakh crore
Govt introduces Bill to check ponzi schemes in Lok Sabha
Jet Airways’ Lenders Approve Interim Funding Of $10 Million: Report
Last month, Jet Airways’ creditors, led by SBI, took the airline to bankruptcy court after failing to agree on a revival plan
No Plan To Discontinue Garib Rath Trains, Says Railways
Garib Rath was started in 2006 by then railway minister Lalu Prasad Yadav targeting the middle-and lower income classes
- NHAI in talks with LIC to raise Rs 25,000 crore
- Unitech reports Rs 791 crore loss for FY19
Exclusion of Futures and Options contract on DHFL
DHFL Dewan Housing Finance Corporation Limited
In view of the above, no fresh contracts shall be introduced after the expiry of September 2019 contracts. All the existing futures and options contracts across all expiries shall expire on September 26, 2019. However new strikes would be introduced in the existing contract months if required. Accordingly, no contracts shall be available for trading in the above mentioned security with effect from September 27, 2019.
Not More Than 5,000 People In Super-Rich Category: Nirmala Sitharaman
Ms Sitharaman said not more than 5,000 people are there in the super rich category in the country and the Union Budget 2019-20 has several measures to help start-ups.